Snohomish STEM Network
Snohomish STEM Network Overview
The Snohomish STEM Network is comprised of an Executive Leadership Council and a working Representative Council. Members of our councils are respected leaders from K-12 schools, higher education, industry, and public and nonprofit sectors.
How can you get involved with Snohomish STEM Network?
There are numerous ways your business can get involved with Snohomish STEM.
Partner with the STEM Network:
- Offer speakers for events
- Volunteer in school classrooms or after-school activities
- Host job shadowing
- Sponsor the STEM website or activity
- Join a STEM Network council
Please contact Kandace Barnes to learn more.
Snohomish STEM Network’s mission is to increase STEM awareness, skills and impact for all students. They engage with community, education, government, and industry to foster a STEM-skills learning pipeline for the 21st Century workforce that supplies businesses with local talent and drives opportunity and prosperity for all in our county.
- Promote interest in STEM in Snohomish County through regional and state advocacy and awareness
- Create clear pathways for industry to volunteer and suport youth in the K-12 and post-secondary arenas
- Foster and champion apprenticeship and internships