NW Innovation Resource Center
The NW Innovation Resource Center (NWIRC) is a non-profit organization that works with entrepreneurs and inventors in Northwest Washington Counties to identify the strategy, tools, and community resources needed to bring their products and business ideas to life. Their role is to assist in building effective customized business strategies that help navigate the ups and downs that happen when starting or building a business. Through their exclusive business toolkit, built with years of experience and know-how, and expansive community resource network even the smallest entrepreneurial innovation can thrive.
How can NWIRC help you?
Contact Lara Merriam-Smith to learn more.
The NWIRC is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization committed to creating economic opportunities and jobs in the Northwest Washington by helping early stage inventors and entrepreneurs develop strategies for success and gain valuable access to the community resources they need to build strong vibrant businesses in the region.
- One-on-one business strategy development
- Access to 400 plus subject matter experts through the Just-In-Time MentorshipTM Network
- Workshops on Inventing Products
- Workshops on Startup Business Development
- Workshops on Design Thinking
- Preparation for those seeking investment capital