Date(s) - Thursday, June 8th, 2017 - Friday, June 9th, 2017
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
This two-day program is led by BIS professional counseling staff and provides an in-depth examination of the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). The program will cover the information exporters need to know to comply with U.S. export control requirements on commercial goods, such as:
- What items and activities are subject to the EAR
- Steps to take to determine the export licensing requirements for your item
- How to determine your export control classification number (ECCN)
- When you can export or re-export without applying for a license
- Export clearance procedures and record keeping requirements
- Export Management Compliance Program (EMCP) concepts
- Real life examples in applying this information
Presenters will conduct a number of “hands-on” exercises that will prepare you to apply the regulations to your own company’s export activities. This program is well suited for those who need a comprehensive understanding of their obligations under the EAR.
The cost of the course is $490 per person and covers both days of training, all materials and meals associated with the seminar for both days. Does not include accommodations or parking. Deadline for refunds: Wednesday, May 24. For questions regarding registration please contact Harry Cheema at (206) 389-7215.
A special conference rate of $155 per night plus tax is available for a limited number of rooms at the Embassy Suites. Please make your reservations online by clicking here or call (425) 775 – 2500 and reserve your room under the TRADE DEVELOPMENT ALLIANCE OF GREATER SEATTLE. Book by May 24 to reserve your room!
Visit the TDA website for full event details and a link to register.
For information concerning the topics that will be covered during the course, please contact the BIS Western Regional Office Staff at 949-660-0144.