Museums to Explore
Coffee Chats: Age Friendly Business Practices & Hiring Older Adults
October 11 • 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
Time: 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
About this event
Topic: The U.S. workforce is aging at a rapid rate. It is estimated that 25% of workers in the U.S. and U.K. will be over the age of 55 by the year 2025. To continue to grow our economy, businesses must reevaluate their practices to bring older people back to work, while giving them meaningful roles.
Join us as we discuss.
- Cynthia Andrews, Manager of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion with Homage
- Linda Taylor, VP of Housing & Financial Empowerment with Urban League of Metropolitan Seattle
- Kathleen Murphy, Assistant Director with Ballard Food Bank
- Matt Murphy, Project Director with AARP Senior Community Service Employment Program
- Michelle Frye, Volunteer and Advocacy Manager with Homage
Plus, attendees will have a chance to ask questions.