Date(s) - Monday, November 6th, 2017
7:30 am - 5:00 pm
Eight years strong, Washington’s Energy Future keeps you up to date on the intersection of energy, efficiency, innovation, and how these sectors impact the state’s economy.
You will gain a deeper understanding of the political, economic, and social forces driving the clean energy industry, and come away with insights into how to meet the current challenges and position your company or organization to take advantage of future opportunities.
Learn, network & do business.
- Gain an up-to-date perspective on the state of the industry, policy developments, and technologies.
- Learn about the forces shaping the markets for renewable energy, energy efficiency, and new fuels.
- Learn how energy efficiency can enhance business profitability.
- Explore how to do business in Washington – and with whom.
- Discover opportunities for your business in supplying the energy industry.
- Meet and network with colleagues, partners, and customers.
Who Should Attend?
All those engaged in the clean energy economy.
- Project developers, installers & potential owners
- Engineers, consultants, attorneys, service providers
- Equipment & technology providers
- Energy investors & financiers
- Utility & transportation managers
- Government agency representatives
- Economic development professionals
- Researchers, academia, NGOs
- Others promoting a strong local economy
Please visit the NEBC website for full event details and to register.
Cost to attend is $250. NEBC members recieve a $30 discount.