Date(s) - Monday, June 26th, 2017
7:30 am - 6:00 pm
The 2017 CleanTech Innovation Showcase is the region’s leading one-day event to experience the latest cleantech innovations, ideas and initiatives along with cleantech industry leaders from across the U.S., Canada and abroad. Last year’s event attracted attendees from four continents, convening in Seattle to see what the future of cleantech innovation has in store.
- Network with 500+ cleantech industry leaders, investors, policymakers and media from across the U.S., Canada and beyond.
- See the next-generation of clean technologies from 24 featured presenting companies.
- Tour the CleanTech Innovation Expo featuring international pavilions, company exhibits, technology demonstrations and more.
- Visit the Cascadia CleanTech Accelerator startup pavilion.
- Learn from renowned keynote speakers and panelists.
o Dr. Mark Peters, Director of the Idaho National Laboratory
o Steven Martin, Chief Digital Officer at GE Energy Connections
o Dr. Johanna Wolfson, Tech-to-Market Director at the U.S. Department of Energy
- Twenty-four featured presenting companies
- Seven lightning round companies
- An interactive expo/exhibit hall featuring more than 50 companies
For full event details, or to learn more about exhibitor opportunities click here.
To register click here
Early bird pricing until June 15: $240 for CleanTech Alliance Members, $270 for Non-Members
After June 15: $255 for CleanTech Alliance Members, $285 for Non-Members
Please contact Sharon Schierle at email@example.com with any questions.