Date(s) - Thursday, September 7th, 2017
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Join the Aerospace Futures Alliance to hear executive insights into aerospace!
With welcome remarks from The Honorable Snohomish County Executive Dave Somers and The Honorable Mayor Nicola Smith from the City of Lynnwood the program also includes honoring Ray Conner, Vice Chairman of the Boeing Company (and former President & CEO of Boeing Commercial Airplanes).
The program will include fireside chats with industry executives and other presentations including:
- Airplane Development at Boeing and Beyond: Mike Delaney, Vice President & General Manager of Boeing Airplane Development
- The World of MROs and Services: Matt Yerbic, Chief Executive Officer at Aviation Technical Services
- Aerospace Mergers and Acquisitions: Brian Murphy, President at Meridian Capital & Mike Brown, President at Aero-Plastics
- Workforce Development Panel
Innovation: What are the education/training needs and solutions?
- Media Panel
Aerospace Through the Eyes of the Media
- The Competitive Landscape of Aerospace: Washington and the World: Tom Captain, Retired Vice Chairman at Deloitte LLP Aerospace and Defense
- Protecting Your Business from a Cyber Threat: David Stieren, Division Chief at NIST
- First Robotics: Erin McCallum, President at FIRST Washington
Early registration until August 15th: $200 for AFA/WAP members, $250 for Non-members
Veteran and student discounts available
Please visit the AFA website for full event details including pricing.