Events are a major way to get involved with EASC, as we offer a large selection of events throughout the year. These events vary in size, location and purpose. The general themes of our events encompass networking, education and community updates, and economic development topics. Some examples of our events include:
- EASC Signature and Premier Events: These events offer attendees the opportunity to learn about the region’s constantly changing atmosphere and progress we are making as a county in all aspects, from economic to community development.
- The Signature Events: State of Everett (January), Economic Forecast (March), State of the [Naval] Station (April), Snohomish County Update (April), Port [of Everett] Report (July), and the Public Officials’ Reception (October).
- The Premier Events: EASC’s Annual Meeting & Awards Celebration (May) and Summer Networking (August).
- EASC Introductory Seminar: Held quarterly, this seminar offers prospective Investors, new Investors, and current Investors an overview of all of the services and activities we offer at EASC. Meet our Business Development team and learn how to get the most of your investment.
- The Speaker Series: New in 2015, the Speaker Series occurs twice each quarter and feature an EASC Investor presenting on a business-minded topic as attendees enjoy lunch, small group discussions, and networking at varying Investor locations around Snohomish County.
- Business After Hours: Every month EASC and an Investor partner up to host a networking gathering, offering up light appetizers and a chance to meet a variety of investors and non-investors, and of course, raffle prizes!
- After 4 Networking: This quarterly event offers attendees a chance for more meaningful engagement with other businesses as we leave our name tags at the door and open up to a variety of new connections.
- Ribbon Cuttings/Grand Openings: As advocators for economic vitality in Snohomish County, we at EASC love to help new or expanding businesses celebrate their growth, as the opportunity arises. We’ll bring the scissors and the ribbon, you bring the business!
As an EASC investor, we invite you to include your upcoming public events on our Investor Events calendar. Click here to submit yours for approval.
Media, News & More
Each week, EASC sends an events reminder, and “news briefs” email. Our events reminder features upcoming EASC event reminders and updates, and our “news briefs” is information about what is going on around the county and at EASC. To join our mailing list, please click here.
Click here to view EASC news updates as well as featured press articles.