Careers – updated 1.17.2017
Marketing Communications Manager
As regional leader, Economic Alliance Snohomish County advances commerce and community development through inclusive advocacy, services, and resources. EASC is currently seeking a Marketing Communications Manager.
The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for internal and external marketing and communications and public relations for EASC.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties of the Marketing Communications Manager will include the following items:
- Leads the development and implementation of the marketing communications plan. Elements include but are not limited to:
- In coordination with EASC staff, create and edit weekly newsletters to members, investors and stakeholders
- In partnership with other departments, design and manage the EASC internet, web page and EASC sponsored social media sites
- Receive client and Investor news briefs, upload to web, and (with their permission) uploads to social media
- Provide month end statistics on social media penetration: web access, newsletter openings, Facebook and Twitter postings, likes, tweets and retweets
- In working with EASC staff, manage the design of annual report, marketing brochures (external), business plan, work plan, etc.
- Create materials, flyers, advertisements, and internal and external documents incorporating EASC branding
- Update / create major event flyers and other flyers as needed
- Attend events; prepare press releases suitable for release to media. Post in Facebook.
- Develop content material for KSER and North Sound Media ads
- Develop “Made in Snohomish County” feature pieces, prepare press release suitable for release to media (Herald, Herald Business Journal). Post in Facebook
All interested parties should submit a cover letter and resume (maximum of three pages) as indicated below. Applicant confidentiality will be maintained.
E-mail to: HR@economicalliancesc.org. Indicate Marketing Communications Manager in the subject line.
Applications due by noon on Friday, January 20, 2017