To be put on the waiting list email: KellieS@economicalliancesc.org.
EASC 3rd Annual Meeting - Presented by Frontier Communications
Thursday, May 22nd, 2014
11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (Registration at 11:00)
Tulalip Resort & Casino, Tulalip
Please join Economic Alliance Snohomish County on May 22, 2014 for our 3rd Annual Meeting at the Tulalip Resort & Casino.
Hundreds of the regions business leaders will gather to hear about regional successes in 2013, the latest on EASC, as well as what the region can expect to see in 2014. Additionally, two community awards, the John M. Fluke Community Leader and the Henry M. Jackson Citizen of the Year, will be celebrated. Also, the Herald Business Journal will present their Executive of the Year and the Entrepreneur of the Year awards.
You will not want to miss this event.
2014 Award Winners:
- Henry M. Jackson Citizen of the Year: Mayor Ray Stephanson, City of Everett
- John M. Fluke, Sr. Community Leader: Greg Hoff, Windermere Real Estate
EASC awards are based on the following criteria:
- Henry M. Jackson Citizen of the Year Award: Established in 1977, the Henry M. Jackson Citizen of the Year Award honors someone who demonstrates exemplary service to the community and is committed to the business interests of the region. This individual drives local, state, and regional initiatives for business, promotes civic, social, and cultural programs, and participates in programs that expand the potential and quality of life in Snohomish County.
- John M. Fluke, Sr. Community Leader Award: Established in 1970, the John M. Fluke, Sr. Community Leader Award annually recognizes an individual who has demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit, and business and community leadership coupled with significant community contribution and commitment.
The two HBJ awards will be:
- Executive of the Year: Buzz Rodland, Rodland Toyota
- Entrepreneurs of the Year: Suman Shrestha, Nishes Shrestha and Sujan Shrestha, Himalayan Dog Chew
Washington State LASER Award
The LASER Award Winner is: Sno-Isle Libraries
State LASER is a public/private statewide partnership that is co-led by Pacific
Science Center and Battelle working to increase science education literacy
using research and best practices. Washington State LASER, with support from
The Boeing Company, is proud to sponsor the Science Champions: Science
Education Advocate Awards. This award is given because of how important strong
community support and advocacy is to developing science literacy in our
state. For our students to be prepared to enter the workforce we need
science education taught to every student every day in every school at every
Investor Price: $55, Non-Investor Price: $65
For sponsorship information or to purchase a table (8 seats) please call Kellie Schwacha at 425.248.4227