Leadership Snohomish County's mission is to develop leaders
for a lifetime by providing education and opportunities for people and
organizations to strengthen our community.
Their eight month program is designed to help participants
acquire an understanding of the critical issues affecting the region and the
leadership and stewardship capabilities necessary to resolve them. Benefits
- Offers the opportunity for networking and contact with
influential community and business leaders.
- Creates pathways that accurately match participants'
skills and interests with the needs of the community.
- Develops executive leadership skills in effective
communication, decision-making, critical and creative thinking.
- Builds awareness of issues and challenges facing the
Snohomish County Area.
- Broadens perspectives that will prepare individuals to
more effectively guide the community into the future.
- Develops employees with increased organizational,
leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Provides companies and individuals with new insights
into the community.
- Strengthens a firm's involvement and participation in
- Provides companies with new and increased access to a
network of community leaders and resources.
- Enhances employee development and morale.
- Helps to ensure that our community will be ready to
meet the demands of the future.
For more information about Leadership Snohomish County, click here.